It's been a horrible rainy, misty, windy so-called 'summer', so I've spent time in the studio doing the cabinets for the caravan. I have cannabilised a couple of old kitset pieces from another project for the sink/drawer cabinet and as a unit for the gas cooker. With a bit of strategic trimming and pruning with a craft knife and sandpaper, they fit into the space along one side. To get a metallic look on the sink bowl and the top surrounds of the cooker I used chrome nail polish.
They are all undercoated now; top coat tomorrow. I'm not sure how I'll make the gas cooker but I have a good photo from a real caravan to copy .